The “Smart manufacturing” working group (WG11) Report provides an overview of European research and demonstration activities in this field. IoT technologies have already entered into manufacturing and this trend will increase. At EU level, smart manufacturing is addressed in the Factories of the Future Public Private Partnership. Currently there are open FoF 2016-2017 calls and in some of these FoF calls IoT technology can have its place.
- AIOTI Newsletter January 2019
- AIOTI participated on Connected Smart Cities Conference, 17 January 2019, Brussels
- Digital Lighthouse Initiative – AIOTI Chair statement
- What will keep the smart city industry busy in 2019?
- Interview to Government Quarterly “IoT development in the smart city revolution”