The “Smart manufacturing” working group (WG11) Report provides an overview of European research and demonstration activities in this field. IoT technologies have already entered into manufacturing and this trend will increase. At EU level, smart manufacturing is addressed in the Factories of the Future Public Private Partnership. Currently there are open FoF 2016-2017 calls and in some of these FoF calls IoT technology can have its place.
- 1st International Workshop on Smart Circular Economy, 30 May 2019
- AIOTI signed memorandum of understanding with ETP4HPC
- Joint Press Release Partnership to strengthen end-to-end digitalisation in Europe through for Future Networks/IoT partnership in Europe
- Event: Cybersecurity Standardization and the Cybersecurity Act: Where are we today?” 21.01.2019., Brussels
- Webinar: Where (exactly) are my things? Learn how Galileo can empower your IoT solution – Presentation available