The “Internet of Things Applications” working group (WG01) Report gives an overview of the research and developments results of the IoT European Research Cluster (IERC) projects and the key elements related to the IoT technology developments and deployments for the domains covered by the future IoT LSPs. The document provides information about IoT technological and deployment challenges, findings, and recommendations for action for the use of the results in the new LSPs.
- 1st International Workshop on Smart Circular Economy, 30 May 2019
- AIOTI signed memorandum of understanding with ETP4HPC
- Joint Press Release Partnership to strengthen end-to-end digitalisation in Europe through for Future Networks/IoT partnership in Europe
- Event: Cybersecurity Standardization and the Cybersecurity Act: Where are we today?” 21.01.2019., Brussels
- Webinar: Where (exactly) are my things? Learn how Galileo can empower your IoT solution – Presentation available