The “Policy Issues” working group (WG04) Report identifies barriers that might restrict take-up of IoT in the context of the Digital Single Market, including in relation to privacy, security and liability. The report makes recommendations to inform both the policy debate on these topics and the activities of the Large Scale Pilots.
- AIOTI Newsletter January 2019
- AIOTI participated on Connected Smart Cities Conference, 17 January 2019, Brussels
- Digital Lighthouse Initiative – AIOTI Chair statement
- What will keep the smart city industry busy in 2019?
- Interview to Government Quarterly “IoT development in the smart city revolution”