The “Policy Issues” working group (WG04) Report identifies barriers that might restrict take-up of IoT in the context of the Digital Single Market, including in relation to privacy, security and liability. The report makes recommendations to inform both the policy debate on these topics and the activities of the Large Scale Pilots.
- 1st International Workshop on Smart Circular Economy, 30 May 2019
- AIOTI signed memorandum of understanding with ETP4HPC
- Joint Press Release Partnership to strengthen end-to-end digitalisation in Europe through for Future Networks/IoT partnership in Europe
- Event: Cybersecurity Standardization and the Cybersecurity Act: Where are we today?” 21.01.2019., Brussels
- Webinar: Where (exactly) are my things? Learn how Galileo can empower your IoT solution – Presentation available