The “Smart living environment for ageing well” working group (WG05) Report focus on the IoT support to the continuously growing population of elderly people in living longer, staying active, independent and out of institutional care settings, while at the same time reducing the costs for care systems and providing a better quality of life for vulnerable categories of citizens.
- 1st International Workshop on Smart Circular Economy, 30 May 2019
- AIOTI signed memorandum of understanding with ETP4HPC
- Joint Press Release Partnership to strengthen end-to-end digitalisation in Europe through for Future Networks/IoT partnership in Europe
- Event: Cybersecurity Standardization and the Cybersecurity Act: Where are we today?” 21.01.2019., Brussels
- Webinar: Where (exactly) are my things? Learn how Galileo can empower your IoT solution – Presentation available