The “Smart living environment for ageing well” working group (WG05) Report focus on the IoT support to the continuously growing population of elderly people in living longer, staying active, independent and out of institutional care settings, while at the same time reducing the costs for care systems and providing a better quality of life for vulnerable categories of citizens.
- AIOTI Newsletter January 2019
- AIOTI participated on Connected Smart Cities Conference, 17 January 2019, Brussels
- Digital Lighthouse Initiative – AIOTI Chair statement
- What will keep the smart city industry busy in 2019?
- Interview to Government Quarterly “IoT development in the smart city revolution”