24th IFIP World Computer Congress, 17-21 September, Poznan, Poland
September 16, 2018
September 21, 2018
World Computer Congress in Poznań, Poland
- The Congress combines content from industry and research, providing a place for integrating these two sectors as well as offering an opportunity to showcase and discover innovative ideas
- The content ranges from the latest international research achievements to leading commercial and industry-focused advancements
- WCC provides a unique opportunity to share with and listen to world-renowned experts in research and industry
- An important part of WCC is the keynote and invited talks by world-class researchers and leading IT practitioners
- WCC comprises keynote talks, invited talks, regular presentations, panels, workshops, discussions, and contests
- The main topics of the Congress include: Security and Privacy, Data Science, Big Data Management and Analysis, Enterprise Information Systems and Database Technologies, the Internet of Things, Entertainment Computing, Social Aspects of Information Technologies, and the History of Computing
The conference will be held at the Campus of Poznan University of Technology, Lecture and Conference Center.
More information here.
Link to register to the event could be found here.