ETSI Week, 21-25 October 2019
The 2019 edition of the ETSI IoT Week will take place on 21-25 October 2019: www.etsi.org/iotweek
This gathering of IoT experts has become the must attend event for anyone involved in IoT and who understands the importance of standard-enabled technologies for IoT service deployments.
Product managers, solution adopters, technical developers, standard managers, researchers and business users & consumers of IoT services, will benefit from an up-to-date overview of the major European and global trends in IoT services, technology innovations, deployments and the relevant standards work.
The event will focus on:
- IoT service layer interoperability, including both standard based (e.g. oneM2M) and industrial solutions,
- IoT standard based communication technologies (e.g. those developed by the 3GPP partnership project NB-IoT, LTE- M, 5G),
- IoT security and privacy.
The ETSI IoT Week will include a oneM2M Developer’s Tutorial on 21 October, the IoT Workshop on 22-25 October with the IoT Standard Showcases on 22-24 October. More information is available online.
Call for Presentations & Showcases
Call for Presentations:
Areas of interest for the call for presentations include (but are not limited to):
- IoT Service Layer communication frameworks (e.g. oneM2M)
- IoT connectivity enabling technologies – fixed and cellular (e.g. NB-IoT, 5G, etc.) and local area technologies
- Experiences from IoT service implementations including service in operation, pre-commercial pilots, innovation and research developments (e.g. the EU Large Scale Pilots)
- Security and privacy in IoT
- IoT semantic and ontology-based interoperability
- AI, big data in the IoT standards
- Industrial and Manufacturer IoT Applications
- Asset monitoring and management
- Water Management, Smart Energy and Environment
- Cooperative and Connected Mobility
- Smart Cities and Communities
- Logistics and supply chain
- E-health/ageing well
- Wearables/Body Area Networks
- Smart Appliances, Smart Home and Smart Building
- Smart agriculture
- Mobile Edge Computing
Call for IoT Standard Showcases:
Areas of interest include products, demo solutions and prototypes that make use of at least one of the following:
- oneM2M standard and potentially SAREF,
- network technologies standardized in the ETSI Context (e.g. 3GPP cellular 5G), applied context of IoT services.
The Programme Committee will build the agenda over the summer. The final and detailed programme will be online by the end of August. Registration will open in July.
We look forward to receiving your input and welcoming you to this very popular and busy event.