Open workshops on the Digitalisation of Energy Action Plan DoEAP, prepared by DG Connect of the European Commission
Agendas are online and registration is open for the series of workshops organized in cooperation with DG CNECT and other relevant services running from the 16th of February until 3rd of March 2022. We thank you for all your valuable contributions already!
The issues we will discuss and your input will help us to prepare Action Plan, which is foreseen to be published in June 2022.
Below you may find an overview of the topics. They touch upon the main areas reflecting the structure of the Public Consultation.
– Experiences in data exchange in the energy sector throughout the EU on 16th February (09.00 – 12.30 CET)
– Efficient integration of the Electric Vehicles to the electricity system and the data sharing framework on 18th February (09.00 – 12.30 CET)
– Priorities in the energy transition that require enhanced data exchanges at EU level on 23rd February (10.30 – 12.00 CET)
– Promoting cooperation between digitalisation of energy centres of expertise and digital innovation hubs on 25th February (10.30 – 12.00 CET)
– Data sharing in renewable energy: experiences & incentives (organised by EUREC) (date tbc)
– Prosumer data exchanges to enable seamless flexibility integration into TSO-DSO markets (organised by SmartEn) on 3rd March (10.30 – 12.00 CET)
Please kindly register here.