To present and promote views of AIOTI membership to relevant policy stakeholders at the EU level based on the membership views expressed on the ongoing EU legislation, policies and strategies.
Group prepares policy reflections and positions related to EU policies that are relevant for the AIOTI membership and is correlated with the work of the other AIOTI horizontal and vertical groups.
For 2022, the agreed priorities are:
- AI Act
- EU Chips Act (February 2022)
- Data Act (March 2022)
- AI liability legislation (Summer 2022)
- Cyber Resilience Act (late 2022)
- Eu-US Technology and Trade Council
- EU policy related to sustainability: carbon footprint related to the product life-cycle, eco-design and energy (in collaboration with Digital for Green Group and Energy Group)
Gerrit Steinfort, IBM
Arthur van der wees, Arthur’s Legal