The SCoDIHNet initiative is contributing to the European Industry Digitalisation helping companies to improve their processes, products and services through the use of connectivity technologies.
The SCoDIHNet initiative is supported by AIOTI (https://aioti.eu) and the 6G IA (www.6g-ia.eu) and is supporting Digital Innovation Hubs that are providing services on 5G/6G, IoT, Cybersecurity and artificial intelligence.
5G/6G, IoT are key technologies to develop digitalization of the European industry together with AI and cybersecurity in order to ensure flexibility, adaptability and end-to-end security.
SCoDIHNet has 94 members from 24 European countries.
The DIH's belonging to the SCoDIHNet are providing support to the industry from a number of verticals in order to develop digital services which need smart connectivity technologies. Experiments in these vertical domains are expected at the DIH level.
Mapping of technology providers with DIHs at local level
A catalogue of Smart Connectivity technology providers coming from European clusters of experts (AIOTI, NetworldEurope, 6G-IA) has been designed and position on the map in order to get a quick view of the relevant stakeholders that DIHs could involved to develop innovations.
Replicability of the EU project results
AIOTI has launched Replicability and Scalability Taks Force to support IoT and Edge Computing R&I projects, providing AIOTI members a tool and guidelines to assess and foster the Replicability and Scalability of project results, maximizing their impact, facilitating their uptake and bring them to the market. Today, the catalogue is encompassing more than 130 use cases/solutions coming from AIOTI LSP and 5G PPP projects and also more than 1000 enablers coming from the Next Generation Internet projects.
SCoDIHNet has developed a number of cooperations with other organisation that have common interests
- Enterprise Europe Network (https://een.ec.europa.eu/ ): European SMEs
- European Business and Innovation Centre Network (https://ebn.eu/ )
- Horizon Result Booster & Horizon Result Platform: Replicability and reusage of existing solutions
- DIH4Industry (https://dih4industry.eu ): Manufacturing DIHs network
- Digital Transformation Accelerator: The project in charge of the coordination of all EDIHs
- African DIH networks: Best practices exchange with African DIHs,
- Center for Innovation Management Research (http://www7.bbk.ac.uk/cimr/ ): IoT technology watch
- OpenDEI project (https://www.opendei.eu/) : Contribution to the task force in charge of DATA-POWERED BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM BULDING to Foster collaboration, business interoperability between stakeholders
- DIH4AI (https://www.dih4ai.eu/ ): Artificial intelligence DIHs network
- Partnerships for Regional Innovation: 63 regions, seven cities and four Member States selected for Pilot Action
- Connecting European Facilities / 5G for Smart Communities: sharing 5G infrastructures with DIHs in order to accelerate development of innovations at local level
- European Startup Nation Alliance (https://esnalliance.eu/ ): including Startups in the DIHs local ecosystems
- EVOLVED-5G project (https://evolved-5g.eu/ ): 5G startup support
The list of all DIH in SCoDIHNet could be found here.
The SCoDIHNet platform catalog is collecting all the technical platform used by DIHs to develop services and the possibility to share them remotely among DIHs.SCoDIHNet Platform Catalogue
The SCoDIHNet is providing training courses to the DIH (train the trainers) on specific technical subjects on 5G, IoT.
This service will propose an online catalog with contacts in order to help DIH staff to train to specific 5G or IoT technologies.
This service will also propose to organise online training sessions on specific topics that have an interest for DIH staff but also for DIH “customers”. Webinars could also be organised on demand.
The SCoDIHNet initiative is a network of DIH, it does not run experiments but offer a number of services that helps DIH in their day to day operation. A paper published in July 2020 (which will be updated soon with the final logo) is presenting these 18 services classified in 4 domains:Catalog of services
How Digital Innovation Hubs could take advantage of the Large Scale Projects results to replicate use cases and solutions at the local level, webinar, 28.01.2021.Replicability catalog