AIOTI was represented at the Digital Assembly 2016 in Bratislava, Slovakia during 28 and 29 September by several representatives of our Working Groups. In particular, our WG04 (Policies) co-chair was panelist member at Workshop 5: “Internet of Things and ePrivacy” which was considering how to best develop a trusted Internet of Things environment. The discussion sought to tackle the privacy and security requirements that a potential Internet of Things label might contain in order to build a trustful environment for the end users of these products and services. Current provisions from the privacy and security frameworks already in place were also taken into consideration during the debate.
- AIOTI WG06 Survey Results on Business models for Digital Innovation Hubs in the agriculture and food domain
- AIOTI Newsletter September 2018
- IoT Week 2018 by CITIC, 3-9 December 2019
- OPEN MARKETPLACES TO SPUR INNOVATIVE ENERGY SERVICES, 22 October, Brussels
- Third Berlin 5G Week, 12 – 16 November 2018