By joining AIOTI, you are helping to create the future of industry. Membership enables your organization to join resources with other experts to accelerate R&I, and to drive the kind of transformational change that individual companies struggle to achieve on their own.
All AIOTI members receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to influence the requirements development, technology adoption, and future direction of the IoT by joining with leaders in technology, R&D and academia in AIOTI Groups.
- Gain industry recognition through involvement in AIOTI Groups.
- Access reports, white papers, industry scenarios and other deliverables produced by the AIOTI.
- Be listed as an author/contributor of AIOTI technical and thought leadership publications.
- Network with other members and industry experts to create collaborations and improve your business.
- Participate and collaborate on EU funded projects that are relevant for you.
- Create and lead new testbeds or join existing AIOTI-member testbeds.
- Secure public speaking opportunities through AIOTI events and events AIOTI supports.
- Be supported by AIOTI in own events.
- Have your company logo displayed and a hotlink to your website.
- Receive special discounts on third-party IoT conferences, reports and subscriptions.
Full Member Criteria
Full Member can become any legal entity cumulatively fulfilling the following criteria:
- Having the legal personality and its registered office and a central or principal place
of business in Europe;
- Sharing and supporting the non-profit purpose and object of the Association;
- Fulfilling one of the four following criteria:
- Being involved in Europe based research and development, innovation, demonstration, industrialisation, deployment or standardisation of technologies and services related to or relevant for the IoT; or
- Contributing as a partner in EU research and innovation programmes projects; or
- Being a legal entity that, in accordance with its statutory purpose, through its activities enhances or gives direction to research and development, innovation, demonstration, industrialization, deployment or standardisation of technologies and services related to or relevant for the IoT in Europe; or
- Being a legal entity that, in accordance with its statutory purpose, represents the interest of end-users of the IoT in Europe, whether consumers or professional end-users.
Associate Member Criteria
Associate Member can become any legal entity cumulatively fulfilling the following criteria:
- Not meeting the criteria to be eligible as a Full Member;
- Being duly constituted in accordance with the laws and practices of its country of origin;
- Having the legal personality;
- Being active in the field of the IoT and having a legitimate interest in the non-profit purpose and object of the Association; and
- Supporting the work which forms the purpose of the Association, by its advice, influence, and activity.
Associate members have all rights as full members except to vote in the General Assembly.
Full Member Fees
SME, university, association or
non-profit research institute: 1.100 EUR
Corporates: 2.300 EUR
Associate Member Fees
SME, university, association or
non-profit research institute: 550 EUR
Corporates: 1.150 EUR
Public administration bodies: No fee
Fees are charged for 12 months period and renewed automatically.