For the “Wearables” working group (WG07) the wearable technology market in Europe remains an emerging market. The relative novelty of these wearable technologies has not allowed a significant increase in the number of players for this market and the cost of products remains relatively high. Nevertheless, the wearable technology market in Europe is expanding across numerous sectors which may suggest some economies of scale or economies of scope might be achieved in the coming years.
- 1st International Workshop on Smart Circular Economy, 30 May 2019
- AIOTI signed memorandum of understanding with ETP4HPC
- Joint Press Release Partnership to strengthen end-to-end digitalisation in Europe through for Future Networks/IoT partnership in Europe
- Event: Cybersecurity Standardization and the Cybersecurity Act: Where are we today?” 21.01.2019., Brussels
- Webinar: Where (exactly) are my things? Learn how Galileo can empower your IoT solution – Presentation available