For the “Wearables” working group (WG07) the wearable technology market in Europe remains an emerging market. The relative novelty of these wearable technologies has not allowed a significant increase in the number of players for this market and the cost of products remains relatively high. Nevertheless, the wearable technology market in Europe is expanding across numerous sectors which may suggest some economies of scale or economies of scope might be achieved in the coming years.
- AIOTI Newsletter January 2019
- AIOTI participated on Connected Smart Cities Conference, 17 January 2019, Brussels
- Digital Lighthouse Initiative – AIOTI Chair statement
- What will keep the smart city industry busy in 2019?
- Interview to Government Quarterly “IoT development in the smart city revolution”